Monday, February 5, 2007

Sick sick sick

I went to work yesterday, came home and my whole body started aching...and I was in bed by 10 and just kept waking up throughout the night. Needless to say I was pretty miserable in class today. I decided to finally to go home because sitting in class sniffling, sneezing and coughing was just wrong of me lol. So here I am. Tons of work to do.
And it's now 85 days until surgery, 71 days until I go on my optifast diet. It's weird, sometimes I forget how drastrically my life is about to change. I have some plus size clothing in my closet with tags still hanging and it hit me this weekend that I soon won't even need them. I've never been able to go clothes shopping with friends...so these next few months will be interesting. I have a bunch of giftcards saved up for some transition clothing.

That's just about it for today :)

No comments: