Monday, February 12, 2007

Sweet escape

I wish! I cannot wait for this week to be over, 4 midterms in 3 days! Then I have all of next week off, i'll be working at my dad's office of course, but still, better than 10 chapters a night to study.
On the WLS front, I've spent the past week trying out some foods which normally I don't like too much but which will be good after the surgery. Little things like crystal light, which I used to hate, but after deluting it a lot of water, isn't so bad after all. And beans, I hate beans! I'm very picky with texture, so certain beans I just cannot swallow, 3-bean salad is a no-no, but I had some pinto beans this weekend and survived. I've also been drinking carnation instant breakfest...which I used to have when I was little. I like them, but I know the optifast I need to drink for 2 weeks before surgery will be much, much worse. Also, I got a call from the Psych Soma clinic to schedule my nutritionist and psychological assessments some time soon. I also have to go to a physical therapy consult, but that may be seperate. Soon i'll need to go for my bloodwork, hopefully middle-end of March, and that will be the last thing before surgery!
I have my english support group meeting on Sunday...and Global TV is reportedly doing a piece of life changes, and they will be there to interview one of the members! So that'll be fun :)

That's all for no...there will probably not be any entries this week, 4 midterms in 3 days just may kill me lol

78 days!

No comments: