Friday, March 30, 2007

-32

Sort of -32, but only because it's almost 1am!
I figured I should post that I discovered a pretty good protein shake today that someone on OH recommended. I was happy because I usually never find these in Canadian stores, but this one is actually made here! Gourmet Whey protein...I went and picked up a few samples for two or so dollars each, I got this Dreamy Chocolate Swirl and a Cappuccino one too, then I got a different brand mocha flavoured one for free. I must say...I only had the chocolate swirl one today, but with a couple of ice cubes, I could definitely handle it.

So that happened today, and that'll all on the WLS front, TGIF! :)

Oh and I found this really neat restaurant to celebrate my 20th/last night before my Optifast diet begins. La Menarva.

No comments: