Sunday, March 18, 2007

44 days and counting

INSANE how quicly March is going by. Seems like yesterday I started counting down from 100! Things are definitely coming into place. I had my before-last pre-op support group today and it was great as usual. One of the ladies who had been waiting 4 years for a date finally got one..and on April 4th. And this Thursday I have my long day at the hospital and PsychSoma clinic for pre-op testing! That should be interesting. I'll be getting my optifast shakes then too. Can't say I'm looking forward to the shakes though, I'm really dreading it actually. I'm very picky with ym textures.
I think I'm going to have to travel south of the border to pick up a few things I have read about on the OH boards. I definitely am going to need the DaVinci sugar free syrops, some Crystal Lite individals, and that sugar-free Nesquick to name a few.

I also want to look into getting the Magic Bullet because I figure it'll be easier than having to wash the giant blender after each shake. We'll see.

I definitely have my positive outlook today and am looking super forward to my life post-op!

No comments: