Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 124: I'm baaaaaaaack

Ouf, I made it through my first post-op vacation in one piece! I have a bunch of unpacking to do, and I'm exhausted, but here are some highlights:

  • It was the most comfortable flight ever. I actually had like 7" of extra belt left, when in the past, I had to squeeze on the most I had. I could cross my legs on the plane. I could go to the bathroom without the other passengers getting out of their seats. I could fit in the airplane bathroom, comfortably.
  • I could walk without having asthma attacks. I could get up and down the stairs in the subway without a problem.
  • I bought some shirts and pants in large!

And now...here is what I ate, well, 5 meals, the rest can't be added right now:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

1. We went to this panini place, and I had a cheese panini, I ate maybe less than half, it was really good though.

2. We were too tired to leave the hotel, so we bought some veggies and dip, with cheese and crackers for supper.

3. Broadway Deli...had 1 potato piece with lots, and lots, and lots of fruit. It kept me full the entire day.

4. Tao...oh my gosh it was so nice! I ordered the Pad Thai noodles with chicken. Not the best of choices just because the more I ate, the more I seemed to have in my plate. I took the rest home but never touched it.

5. Dos Caminos SoHo...ate the refried beans, 3/4 of one taco and most of the chicken in the others.

6. Not pictured, but when we went to Hairspray, I ate 3 peanut m&m's.



2 comments:

Susy said...

Glad your home. Been missing your blogging. Excited to see some of your pictures and storys.

Amber said...

Glad you had a good time and from what you wrote it sounds like you did good with your eating! OK, I have a crazy request, your new hair cut looks so cute but the picture doesn't show it all, I think I want to copy you so can you post a good pic or e-mail me some? I want to chop mine off and do a different look but I can't find anything I really like! :)