Thursday, December 13, 2007

Noideawhatdayitis

All I know is that I have my first final of the season in 8hrs and counting. AHHHHH!
Just taking a quick break from studying because I've spent 25 of the past 48 hours sitting in this freaking cubicle, I figured I deserved a break. This week needs to be done like 12hrs ago. I've been so hungry all the time this week too. I don't know if it's the stress or my pouch failing on me but it's been the hardest thing ever to control. I've been rushing back and fourth from home to the library so my food choices haven't been the greatest. Today for example, I've had 5 large coffees, about 1/2 ziploc bagful of cereal and raisins, 1/3 ziploc bagful of whole wheat vegetable crackers, 1 chocolate chip waffle, 1 chicken burger patty, 1 protein bar...and I have some more snacks which I'm sure I'll be needing before the night/day is done. School sucks balls.

Back to the books. Oh yeah...lost 1oz this week. Woo-freaking-hoo.

No comments: