Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to school!

Breakfast - 1.5 small slices of whole wheat toast with 1 tblsp. PB
Snack - Detour bar, banana, iced coffee with milk
Supper - Spaghetti yet again, with chicken in the sauce
Snack - Handful of pretzels, more iced coffee

Weight this morning - 189.3

I started classes again today. I think this semester may be the one that will cause the most stress ever. I might have to re-think this whole working 30 hours a week thing if I want to keep my sanity. My classes so far this semester seem very heavy. I spent tonight reviewing things from my summer course and found that hard. I can't imagine having to add to that.
It will be interesting to say the least.
I didn't have time to eat today really...I was running in between buildings all day and then had to run to work. I think I'll be having many days like these in the 12 weeks to come! I finally stepped onto the scale today and was quite surprised at how high the number went. I seem to be stuck between 186-189. I start the personal training a week from today so I look forward to seeing those results. I'm also retaining water this week I'm sure. It's been so hot this week (warmest week of the summer...in September, go figure).

No comments: