Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I got my butt kicked

I haven't had time to update in a few days. My schedule is so messed up right now. 1 week down, 11 to go! I've worked every day since I don't know when. When I'm not working, I'm in class. When I'm not in class I'm studying, trying not to fall behind.
I haven't been able to weigh myself in a couple of days either. My roommate's boyfriend was in town and since I have no curtains on my doors yet, I couldn't really hop onto the scale naked. I've also had a cold and haven't been eating as much. And I have no food at home. The joys of being a student.
I met with my personal trainer Roberto this morning. I told him I was sick and to take it easy. He said he would. He lied! First I biked for 10 minutes. We did intervals ranging from 80-90-100rpm. It was tough to do first thing in the morning. Then we did lots of squats, lost of shoulder presses, and rowing. And then to finish off the session, I had to do a circuit of everything combined. 100rpm on the bike for 30 seconds, 20 squats, 200m rowing (keep under 2:40/500m), 10 shoulder presses...all in 20 minutes. It hurt, but it felt really good.
After the gym I had to jump in the shower, run home, grab my books, run to school...then run back home, change clothes and now I'm at work. Crazy day to say the least!

Breakfast - PB&J sandwich
Snack - Apple
Lunch - None
Supper - Chicken casserole at work, with some salad
Snack - Pretzels

I caved and got the pretzels.

1 comment:

Susy said...

phew... i feel tired reading about it. Take care and feel better. I think your trainer was too rough on you that day. You made me laugh when you said "he lied". LOL :)