Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Long time no post!

Well, I have been sick! I think it's mostly from sleep deprivation though. School has been rough on my zzzzz's lately. I have to pull 2 all nighters back-to-back last week, with 3 hours sleep in between. What a killer! I got 12hrs sleep the next night, but woke up feeling crappy. Sore throat, ears, runny nose, and a bad cough. Of course it didn't help to go out nights either.
I've had an okay week aside from that. I missed the french support group meeting, but the english one is this coming Sunday. And then, a week from Thursday is my pre-op testing day. NUT, Psych. assessment, a whole bunch of tests I don't even remember the names of too. Fun stuff!

It's getting close, less than 50 days left! I should take that counter off. It's making me nervous! lol

No comments: