Sunday, March 4, 2007

"Perfect Exceeder"


58 days to go! I got this book last week from amazon.ca and I must say, it's extremely informative. There are recipes, lots of honest advice, and I've even passed it along to my parents so they can get a better idea of what's ahead.
I had a good weekend...not bad following a 40cm snowstorm on Friday. It was hell to say the least; I thought it would never end. My car was completely snowed in...it it weren't for the warmer temps this weekend I'd still be stuck.
On Saturday I used up my Swarovski store credit to buy some really nice earrings. Then I went out with my girls for a wild night of fun. It's funny how we used to go out 3-4 times a week and now we're lucky if we can find 1 weekend a month to all get together lol. It was nice!
I have a pretty quiet week, the next 2-3 weeks are pretty jam packed with support group meetings and my pre-op testing. And a bunch of birthdays!
There's a french support meeting on Wednesday but I'm not 100% certain I'll be able to get there just yet. Parking at the hospital is quite the pain.
That's pretty much it for tonight....58!

No comments: