Monday, February 26, 2007

It's been a while

Well, 8 days, I am due for an update.
Spring break is officially over, I went back today and wow, I forgot how fast days went by! I only got 1 midterm back with a C-, could be way better, and that's one of the 'easy' classes. I'm mostly afraid of math and marketing, those were the tougher ones. Micro midterm isn't until next week and then I have part II of the math midterm! There's only a month left really, it's going to fly by.
On the WL front, I feel that lately I have really been good with eating less and feeling fuller for some reason. I don't know if it's because I know I need to change my bad habits, or just a coincidence. It's great I guess, I sure am getting nervous. Exactly 9 weeks until the big day! So far I have my pre-op testing day on March 22nd. 1 french support group on March 7th, 1 english support group on March 18th. That's pretty much it for March WLS-related stuff.
I cannot believe April is just around the corner, then it's May!!!!!

I can't even begin to explain how motivated I am for this surgery to work.

I WILL work on changing my bad habits.
I WILL control my cravings for sweets.
I KNOW what my problem areas are and WILL work on them
I WILL exercise no matter how lazy I am...I like exercising and WILL get into a routine if it kills me.
I WILL take all my vitamines.
I WILL try new foods to increase my protein intake.

Despite some cold feet issues...which I am sure are normal, I'm kinda pumped!

63 baby, 63!

No comments: