Friday, April 13, 2007

18 days! 18 days! 18 days!

I can officially say that my surgery is in 2 1/2 weeks! Saying it like that makes it feel so close. What the heck have these past 3 months gone?
I have been feeling pretty sick these past couple of days. I don't know if it's just nerve, or maybe lack of sleep and lack of being in the outside world because of school, but I have had no appetite at all, when I should because as of Tuesday, that's it. Out with the old, in with the new.
Tomorrow is a big day for me. First, I am going to Plattsburgh with a couple of friends to load up on some SF goods to help me in the coming weeks. I sort of have a list started, but I'm always open to new idea. After I get back from Plattsburgh, we're heading to my Moroccan feast which I cannot wait for. Celebrating one of my last suppers, and my birthday!

I'll be checking back in on Monday!

No comments: