Sunday, April 15, 2007

My last meal(s)

Despite the fact that I've been feeling crappy this week, I've been determined to have my last meals of crap. Well, turns out I don't love fast food as much as I thought I did because after 3 days of constantly eating out, I feel like crap!
My birthday last night was more than I could ever ask for. The place we chose was amazing, great food, lots of wine, the dancers were a blast. It was a great night!
And then today I started crying out of nowhere because it hit me, all these pictures are the last I will ever take of me fat...and all the 100 pictures taken of me last night were the last. I can't wait to get going!
Oh and I was able to go to Plattsburgh and buy all the stuff I wanted! Boxes upon boxes of SF jello and pudding, lots of crystal light...much more, but I feel a lot more ready now!

16 days and counting

No comments: