Monday, April 16, 2007

That's it...

I was actually looking forward to starting Optifast tomorrow just because it meant that my day was finally arriving. But man, now that it's here, I wish I had a bit longer.
I thought I was having an anxiety attack earlier when I got to my exam, plus I've been really nauseous. These pre-op jitters are really getting to me...they're almost making me sick!
After my exam, I picked up some greek food at my favourite restaurant, took it home and cried for about 10 minutes before I could start eating it.

This is going to be so hard, but I know it will be worth it, it will.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I thought the week before my surgery I would eat myself sick and I ended up losing 7lbs because I was so nervous. You're going to do great and the time will fly by. Your day will be here in the blink of an eye! Look forward to hear how your Optifast is. I don't know what that is, as I didn't have to do anything special before my surgery, other than no eating after 6pm the day before surgery! Keep posting! It is nice to go back and read your thoughts months later!