Tuesday, April 17, 2007

1st Optifast


...is SO GROSS. First of all, I filled my magic bullet cup with too much of it, and it exploded. All over the place. Even inside my magic bullet, it was coming out of the bottom! I really hope I didn't break it. Lesson #1: don't put too much liquid in blender, and remember to tighten the cap reeeeeeally tight. I had the chocolate optifast this morning, with just under 1/2 cup of coffee, and a couple of tablespoons of SF chocolate syrup. I've drank about half of it and I can't stand the after taste, or the smell. I don't know which is worst really. I find myself just taking quick fast gulps to taste as little as possible. I hope my 'lunch' of vanilla optifast with SF caramel syrup is better. It's day 1 of my complain-a-marathon and I already miss chewing something. I could really go for some bread right now, or a chicken quesadilla perhaps.
Oh and I weighed myself this morning...highest weight I will ever be in my life: 272.8lbs.

13 and 3/4 days to go. Or, 55 optifast shakes.

No comments: