Thursday, April 26, 2007

Quick update

Well it's 1am and frankly, I've got to get back to studying! I just noticed that I haven't updated in...3'ish days. I got my surgery time, it still hasn't sunk in. I can actually say "my surgery is Tuesday" instead of "my surgery is in __ weeks" which has been fun. I have a list of stuff I need to find/pack/clean/prepare for next week. Needless to say it's going to be an interesting weekend. Also, I broke out the old credit card and bought a few things from bariatriceating.com and guess what, scheduled arrival is May 1st, aka my surgery day! I just hope UPS won't require a signature so I don't have to drive to the warehouse half an hour away, that wouldn't be pleasant. I'm also in need of more crystal light, I've drank almost all of the boxes I got for after the surgery.

Anywhoo, I should hit the books. 4 days 23 hours, give and take a few minutes.

No comments: