Saturday, April 28, 2007

Quick Update #487373986

I have my LAST EXAM in just under 4hrs, and I cannot even put into words how happy I will be to be done school for a couple of months. This semester has been nothing but brutal!
Last night, after my exam I was driving a friend home and just after I dropped him off, my car literally died in the middle lane of a boulevard. It just stopped. I had to call another friend and try to describe to him where I was standing, which just so happened to be the scariest part in town, on a sidewalk by myself at 11:30 at night in the rain, when the phone battery dies of course. To make a long story short, 3 hours, lots of booster cable attempts, and 2 (yes, 2) tow trucks later, I got home at 2:15 am famished and mayormaynothavehadamcdonaldschickenburger. I felt horrible but I was starving, pissed off, and had another exam (the hardest one of all to top it off) less than 12hrs later. That was last night and I can still feel it sitting in my stomach. Very gross! Oh and my mechanic's shop is closed on weekends which is just fan-freakin-tastic because I HAVE to get it fixed on Monday (when I have loads of other things to do to get ready) and won't be able to pick it up for a couple of weeks since I won't be able to drive for a while.

That was more than a quick update and I've got to get back to studying!

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL, thanks for making my day seem not so bad! Almost time!! You must be so excited! Better enjoy some fast food because after surgery it tastes totally different!! Almost like they altered your taste buds!

Susy said...

That's the truth. What Amber said. My taste buds are different now. Good luck to you, and we will be checking on your blog to hear from you when you get home!