Monday, April 30, 2007

At this time tomorrow...

...I will officially be a loser! I thought the day would never come and it's definitely been an emotional ride. All my life, every birthday candle I've ever blown out, every penny I picked up, every eyelash off my face...my wish has always been to be healthy and normal, and tomorrow, my journey begins.
I'm really excited and it's just crazy to think that I'm going to sleep tonight and waking up to go to the hospital and get this party started!

Thanks for all the messages guys...I cannot even begin to put into words how grateful I am to be surrounded by so many positive thoughts.

See ya on the loser bench!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Very well said... Be looking forward to hearing from you!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you! Let the losing begin! Good luck and make sure you do a short post to let us all know you're doing OK! Be strong!