Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 26!

I can't believe how quickly time has gone since my surgery. I mean I'm going to be 4 weeks out on Tuesday! Such a big number. Soon I'll be counting in months. Today was my first support group meeting since surgery, which I guess explains my reflective mood. It was so nice to have conversations with people who understand how I am feeling. I'm so lucky to have found this group! We're going to meet again for coffee in a couple of weeks since our next official meeting isn't for another month and a bit. Also, today a woman in our group, who had the surgery in large part because she couldn't conceive, announced that she was 2 months pregnant! She's done really well and has lost 130 lbs in 11 months, so it was a long awaited announcement.
Aside from that I haven't weighed myself this week, food is going down and staying down good, and I'm still doing good on water.

That's my weekend update...

No comments: