Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 27!

As usual, nothing unusual to report. Everything is going good, I may have had too many carbs today, I should watch for that tomorrow. Mashed potatoes go down so less and painlessly compared to meat, no matter how much I chew. My mom made mashed potatoes with supper last night and there are always a bunch of leftovers. I also got these tofu burgers and although they're very good, like other things lately, they seem to get stuck right in my lower chest area, I guess where the opening of my pouch is. I've noticed that when I get those pains...taking a small sip of water makes it so much worse. It passes quickly and the worst of it is over within maybe 10-15 minutes...but boy do I feel like I'm going to die at times! I'm going to watch for that in the coming days. Maybe I'm just got being careful enough and eating too fast.
Aside from that the weather's been pretty crazy in the past couple of days for walking, I need to start that up tomorrow. Won't be long until I can re-join the gym!

That's it for today...4wks out tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I understand the stuck in your chest feeling! I just now can eat chicken again. No matter how much I chewed or how little the bite it just wouldn't go down right and I'd end up making myself throw up to get rid of the pain! Refried beans are good protein, and add some salsa and cheese for a yummy meal! I know mashed potatoes were one of my favs in the beginning, now I haven't had them in about 2 months! Keep up the good work!