Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 34: At the office

I only have 10 or so minutes to post this so here it goes.
To make a long story short, I was really sick last night...at the restaurant. I felt much better afterwards and was able to return to the table without anyone suspecting anything. I continued to feel better until about 11pm when I got this killer migraine. I didn't want to take anything so late at night, so I decided to go to bed and see how I felt in the morning.
I woke up for work and my head was still pounding...it pounded until maybe 1pm today. I didn't think I would be able to keep breakfast down, thank god I did though. Enough public puking for me!
The head's better now and I did manage to keep both breakfast and lunch down, but I feel weird. I hope my smooth ride doesn't end now that I've jinxed it :)

To home I go!

1 comment:

Susy said...

That sucks. Hope you are feeling better this evening!