Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day 39: My pouch hates me

This past week has been very different from other weeks. I've been eating nothing out of the ordinary, but my pouch seems to hate everything.
I was really sick last Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it was my fault. Eating on the go is a big no-no apparently. That sorta sucks for a person who is always on the go. It's gonna be really hard when I go back to school in the fall. I'm always grabbing something and eating real quick during a short break while I'm running between buildings.
Tonight again, same thing, 2 pieces of chicken, chewed really well, very moist, I'm in such pain again...and with the foamies! I get the foamies almost everytime I eat! Especially meat.
I must say, I've been having strawberries a lot lately, they go down so well. That and cherries. No problems at all. Two things out of everything I tolerate super well. They don't even give me gas or anything.
Anyways, that's the update, I feel great otherwise. I spent the day sunbathing and boy did it tire me out!

Pics soon to come!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Can't wait to see you new photos. Do you eat tums when your tummy gets the foamies? I have been instructed to eat tums each day by my Dr. Tums help keep the acid down and out of the esophagus. Don't want that acid there because ulcers can form. Don't want that. I eat 3 or so tums through out the day. Hope this week is better. Be looking for that photo soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye out as you may develop a stricture.