Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 41!

Hellooo! I feel like I haven't really updated this blog lately, aside from the obvious little things. So here is what has been up with me in the past couple of weeks:

-Work has been pretty crazy. I started my 2nd job again this weekend. It was good to be back, but I did get so tired from running around! Working retail is so hard, I guess I forgot what it entailed while I was off. I'm still thinking about quitting for the summer, it's just going to be too crazy.

-I start summer school in 2 or so weeks. I'm taking intro to real estate and advanced calculus. Those are pretty random classes, but I figured I'd get in a couple of electives this summer. Plus it'll force me to plan my meals, which is something I really need to learn how to do before the fall semester starts up.

-My old eating habits are coming back to bite me in the ass and although I can't physically do what I sometimes would like to at this stage in the game. I know this will cause problems in a year when my pouch won't be as picky and will be able to take in more food. I am never going to be obese after this is all 'over'....meaning I think it's time to face my fears and get some professional input with all the crazy emotional eating I do.

-I have been loving the weight loss so far and definitely feeling it. I feel like a different person already. I've been wear a lot of skirts, and not only because all my pants are too big. I have had a pair of really nice jean capris and up until a few days ago, I couldn't even get them past my thighs and boy have I been making up for it lately! I love smaller clothes!

That's pretty much the update, 6 weeks tomorrow baby!

Edit: My camera is at a friend's, so I will update tomorrow!

1 comment:

Susy said...

I look each day for new comments. Glad you posted. I work in retail and it somedays kicks my butt. The concrete floor doesn't help either. I would talk to your group or professional talk and learn from others. Worries me to sometime. I've read one lady just grazing all day rather that eating a bunch at one time and she gain some weight back by grazing all day. That gives you sometime to work on it and learn. You'll be proud of yourself when your done.

Bring on the pictures. Have a good Tuesday!