Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 55

I totally jinxed myself before I have been sick on and off all day. It's no big deal, I feel okay, but eating just isn't going to happen.
It all started with my waking up suuuuper early to bring my boyfriend to the airport, I came home, had cereal, felt fine. Today is a holiday in Quebec,, it was yesterday technically, but offices are all closed today. Anyhoo, so I felt fine after breakfast at about 8:30-9am, and at about 12, I started getting hungry again so I made little pizzas with crackers, sauce, and cheese. I don't think it's what I ate, I think it's how I ate it. Too fast! So ya...sick sick sick. I tried eating again but it just felt like my pouch was on fire, even drinking liquid burns. And smells making my nauseous like there's no tomorrow.
I had a SF fudgesicle, and that went down alright...I just gotta keep sipping that water.

8-week weigh-in tomorrow :)

No comments: