Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day...53?

Those daily numbers are getting too big for me to keep count!
I am doing fantastic, really enjoying summers in Montreal. I woke up this morning and went to get my feet pampered...and then we spent the afternoon in the old port, looking at condos they're building. So. Freakin. Gorgeous. I wouldn't say it's in our price range for the moment...but it's definitely something we'll be looking into more in the coming months. We aren't getting it unless we get a view of either downtown, or the water, but those are sold out right now...and the new phase doesn't finish construction until early 2009. So ya...that's exciting!
I've also been busy applying every where, between wanting to do some bar tending and trying waitressing. I'm really excited for all this change to take place.
Aside from that, I took some measurements today, out of curiosity and it felt great! I lost on average 5cm around my waist and hips, and a little bit more even around my bust. Fun stuff! My last pair of jeans is getting too big....my favourite ones too! These ones didn't even fit until 3-4 weeks ago, and already they're loose.
Eating is getting so much easier now, I rarely (hope I'm not jynxing myself get the pains anymore, it's been at least a couple of weeks now even. Even foamies I've only gotten twice in I don't even remember how long.

Things are going very well :)

No comments: