Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 7

I was in such a rush this morning I forgot to weigh-in! Imagine that. I hope I remember tomorrow. I also have to remember to take my measurements this weekend. I wanted to do it every month, just like I wanted to take pictures every day. Ha.
Today and yesterday have been excellent, no pain, just a little bit of nausea. I find I'm eating less now than I was a week ago. I'm really starting to feel full now. I thought I was before, but I've definitely noticed a difference since last week.
Last night I took a fantastic walk with my dad and the dog. I totally outlasted the dog, I had to drag him home practically. I'm going to go walking again tonight hopefully if it doesn't rain. My brother & I played tag in the pool and man we were both sweating and laughing. It was so fun, great way to get my heart going. We even did a bit of muscle toning.

Oh and I've enrolled in bar tending classes! That's how confident I've gotten. It's going to be a blast, I can't wait!

No comments: