Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pictures at last

I made a few changes to the blog, I thought it was looking a bit blah! I finally have the pictures I have been talking about for a few days now. The first was taken at about 5 weeks post-op, with my new haircut, and the other 2 are from last weekend.





So ya...I'm feeling great. Full of energy, I don't lose my breath like I did. I've been walking everywhere. Drinking a lot of water. Eating is going great, as long as I am super calm and am careful with how often I take my bites.
I broke down and got 3 shirts on Friday after work. I just needed something new to wear! They're kind of tight still, and the cut will let me wear them until they're pretty loose which is good.
Our pool is finally ready after a handful of heat pump problems. My friend was showing me exercises I can do with noodles which is great. I've been doing them every day and man is it harder than it seems! It's fun though, I love being in the water.

That's the update, I'll write more on Tuesday after I weigh-in.

2 comments:

Susy said...

Looking good girl! Good pictures. I'm lovin the pool too. We did arm and upper body today @ the pool and it is harder than it looks, and fun. It's a start for me, then I'll move on to something different. Have a good week!

Amber said...

Looking good! Keep up the pool, I wish I had one to work out in. Would enjoy that much more than the dumb treadmill or elliptical! Keep up the good work!! :)