Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 59

It's Friday and DEAD at work. Monday is a holiday and all the reps are on vacation so there really isn't much to do. Phones aren't ringing, there aren't any orders to place. And in about 5 minutes I will be totally alone for the rest of the day!
I must say, this week has really been shitty food-wise. I haven't been hungry, haven't felt like eating. Plus my family is leaving for vacation, so no one has gone grocery shopping and there isn't much I can have left. I'm gonna go get some stuff tomorrow probably so that'll last me the week. This eating thing has also affected my energy level. I've been so tired, haven't been taking my walks and it's been too cold to swim all week. I'm in good spirits, just feeling blah. I'm really looking forward to my annual check-up next Thursday so I can get more info on those b12 shots.
And also 2 big wow's to report:

- I weighed myself yesterday morning and absolutely *delighted* to report that I've lost 40 lbs! Big yay for me..I really wanted to cross that 40lbs mark before July 1st, even though I swore I'd never set goals for myself.
- At school, we have those chairs and desks that are attached to each other. My fears every time I walked into a classroom were a) if the chair was going to break, because it has happened, and b) whether or not I was even going to fit. Yesterday I slid behind and didn't really notice until I was getting up. I went to push my stomach in with my hand and noticed I could get up without it. Weird, but a wow any way!

TGIF!!

No comments: