Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day 61: I AM OBESE :)

Who ever thought I'd be so happy to say those words? I realized yesterday while checking for my BMI change that in the past 2 months, I've gone from morbidly obese to just plain old obese. Next stop: overweight!
Yesterday was a fabulous day for eating/drinking. I got in nearly 3L of water and made the yummiest meal I've had so far. I marinated and grilled some flank steak, let it rest, cut it in at an angle and it was delicious! So moist, it gave me no problems at all. I had that with some sauteed veggies and egg noodles. I hardly touched the noodles or the veggies because the meat was so yummy. I plan on making a ground turkey chili with some added vegan sausages!
We have relatives/friends from Italy visiting all this month and last night we decided to take out this guy, who just so happens to be a Prada model. Ya. Major. Hotness. We had so much fun!




1 comment:

Susy said...

Your right... Hubba hubba! You look great!