Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 84

As you've noticed I've been trying to change the blog around a bit, I'm getting bored with the limited themes here and none of the skins I want work!
I am doing pretty good. I had my 3-month follow-up yesterday at the hospital. I got there late because I totally read my appointment card wrong, oops! They weighed me, and then I saw Dr. Court. There was nothing to say really, he asked what I was eating, I told him. Said all was good...and then sent me to the lab downstairs, which of course was closed. So I have to go sometime this week, pain in the butt I tell ya! It was great to see my roommate Bob again since the surgery. He's dropped 85 lbs and I hardly recognized him. He weighs now what I did when I started, 273 lbs. Next appointment is in 3-mos, in October.
Besides that, yesterday wasn't the best eating day, today isn't either. I wish I could just eat cereal all day long. So simple, so delicious. I almost threw up today eating a low-fat stuffed pocket-type thing today too. The texture of the chicken was so gross. Oy. Aaaaand our water machine is out of water at work and I hate the tap water here, so I'm not feeling fantastic. I'm going to need to invest in a couple of bottles before I head to class. Maybe I'll order a salad before I leave.

Last week: 224.3
This week: 220.8
Loss: - 3.5
Total: 52 lbs!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Like the new colors... Good job on 52 pounds... way to go.

Anonymous said...

Try blogskins if you want a new blog geared for blogger. I believe they have them there if you search.

Let us know your bloodwork results. Mine were really off at 3 months, a bit off at 6 months and then finally stabilized at 9 months. Getting my year out bloodwork very soon - had a hard time getting into my doctor for the testing sheet! :) I go today~!

Dawn