Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 82!

First off, I am feeling a lot better than I was on Friday! This weekend has been CRAAAAAZY though. It all started when we decided to go to La Ronde (Six Flags) yesterday. We got there pretty late, around 4pm) and the parking lot was full, closed off even. With traffic it took us an eternity to get off the island, but once we were off, we decided to head up north and try Alpine Luge (or would it be Luging?). Anyhoo, we had a total blast! We'd ride up on the ski lift and get on these luge type things then race down the mountain on this hilarious race track. So much fun!
We got home really late, then I went back out again, came home, slept 4hrs, and went back to the theme park. It was really fun, we rode EVERYTHING and I am completely exhausted. Eating was definitely a challenge. I ended up having a grilled chicken wrap, which I didn't like that much, with some french fries. And then later on I had a few bites from my friend's subway sub. It was really tough to keep hydrated too, we must have gone through 10L of bottles today!These 2 days have just flown by and I can't wait to sleep 12hrs tonight!
I'm glad to report that I am done those b12 shots until next month. Such a relief, my poor arms couldn't handle being shot any longer. Tomorrow I have my 3-month follow-up appointment too. I'm looking really forward to meeting up with the people who had surgeries on the same day as me. Hopefully Dr Christou will be there also!

That's the update folks :)

No comments: