Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 80: Moody, moody, moody me

I've been such a cranky pants in the past couple of days, I don't know what the heck has gotten into me suddenly. All this time I've been going on and on about how I've had little-to-no stress, I've felt fantastic, I'd never been so happy. Then BAM. I hate everyone and I can't snap out of it! It may be the weather, it may be PMS, whatever it is I hope it passes...and soon!
I haven't really been making the required effort to eat since Tuesday. I did have about half of a Subway Atkins wrap for lunch, and then I had some pork chops for supper, but aside from that, my appetite just isn't there. The scale hasn't been moving either which may be why I've been feeling crabby. So much for the "stepping on the scale every morning doesn't affect my mood"-thing. For the first time, I think it is. No weighing-in until Tuesday is my goal for the rest of this week. I need to hide that scale!

Anyhoo, I'm off to try and enjoy myself tonight!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Amen! Damn scale... Watching and waiting is driving me crazy somedays. Take Care!

Amber said...

Ya know I think worse periods and PMS is a side effect. I've really never been super moody but since surgery for about 2 days I'm just grumpy grumpy and my periods are just totally out of wack! Anyways, just know you're not alone with feeling that way. And PUT THAT SCALE AWAY!!! I put mine on the closet shelf, out of site out of mind! Funny how when we're heavy we never get on it and now that we're dropping weight we want to get on it all the time!