Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 77

So here I am, day 77. I am doing soooooooooo much better than I was last week. I was finally able to boost my protein and my water today. We went to Wendy's for lunch, so I got a small chili and a grilled chicken sandwich since I knew I was going straight to my class after work. I had just the grilled chicken patty which was really good, and has 22g of protein. Wendy's is great with having all nutritional info available, for each individual item too!
Besides that, today was Tuesday WI day and I lost 5.5 lbs this week, my best week so far! This bring me to 48.5 lbs lost so far, hopefully I can cross that 50 by next week. Woohoo!
I started running on Sunday also, I didn't last very long, but I really wanna try working my way up. The bellydancing DVD I got SUCKED! It was very short (just over 27mins) and didn't really have any movement in it, at all. At least I only paid $7 for it.
I also started my b12 injections today, it burned, a lot, but it was over very quick. I go back tomorrow, the day after that, the day after that, and...you guessed it, the day after that too! I go until Saturday, and then it's once a month. The nurse giving me the shots was very interested in what my experience was like. She knew of Dr.Christou...she was almost starstruck when I told her he was my surgeon.

That's it for today, what a difference a few days makes :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

Really glad to hear your feeling better! Hope the b12 shots make you feel stronger. Good job on your loss this week. :)