Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 87

Well it's now day 87 and I am feeling better since last night. I did get foamies a tiny bit when having lunch, which was a plain chicken patty. They passed quickly and I didn't get or feel sick. Today I focused on water, water, water and it's gone very well.
For supper we went to a chicken restaurant with the family. It was probably one of the best accommodating places I've been to in a while. I ordered an appetizer of 3 baked-not-fried chicken tenders. I only ate 1 1/2 pieces of the chicken, then a couple of bites of potato salad, a couple of olives, and 2 corners of watermelon for desert. I felt very satisfied, but not so full that I thought I was going to die.
Aside from having to pee every 15 minutes, I'm feeling pretty good today, hoping to get some exercise in tomorrow and Sunday.

No comments: