Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 88 (I think)

I think it's day 88...or 89. These numbers are getting too big to keep track of.
Today was a very productive day. I woke up pretty early and decided to clean my room. My room has gotten to be so messy in the past couple of weeks. Papers all over the place! So I cleaned that, and then went into my brother's room to get his bedsheets off the bed. I almost killed myseld just walking to his bed, so together, we decided to clean his room from top to bottom. Underneath his bed, we emptied all his drawers. I was exhausted, so much so, that on an empty stomach I started feeling very faint. I did start cleaning my other brother's room, but time ran out and I had to meet some friends for supper.
I jumped in the shower and headed to a friend's BBQ. It was nice but for some reason I was in such a horrible mood all of the sudden. Like last week, I just couldn't get over it. I don't know wtf kind of mood swings I've been hitting lately but they're getting really out of hand. I can't stand myself in a bad mood. I look like such a bitch! I didn't eat much, just 1/3 of a slice of lasagna with whole wheat pasta and lots and lots of lean beef. After dinner we headed to the last firework show of the summer. #1 sign summer is almost over: La Ronde fireworks finish :( I can't believe school begins in a month. Some of my friends go back in 3 weeks even.
I came home after the fireworks and headed straight to the treadmill for a run, just to get my mind off things. I feel a lot better now at least. I ran/walked just over a mile in 16 minutes. I should start logging my exercise soon too.

Anyhoo, tomorrow is another day!

No comments: