Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day 89

Day 89 is coming to an end and I had another productive day. I woke up early, cleaned out my car, and headed towards Plattsburgh to do some SF, LF, LC shopping. I got to the exit and police cars were blocking the highway, so I turned around and went aaaallllllll the way back the other way and made it into Massena instead. I got stuck in gridlock traffic again, but thankfully it didn't last too long. I got quite a few goodies, lots of South Beach stuff, lots of Crystal Light, some Boca Burger breakfast wraps, SF salad dressings. A bunch of good stuff to last me a few months.
I got home early enough to go swimming, or should I say floating around on noodles in the pool. After supper (which I took 2 bites of, which was more than enough), I attempted to go on a bike ride, but seeing as I don't have a bike, I had to use my brothers which is way too intimidating. I got my finger stuck in the wrench while trying to adjust the seat...and that was the end of that.
Now I've got a huge headache, I'm exhausted, and my finger is pounding...so no more exercising for me tonight.

No comments: