Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 9 Part II

I couldn't get my bike last night, so I picked it up tonight after class. They didn't have the sale one anymore...so I sort of had to settle for the cheap one, which isn't really a problem, sort of. The seat hurt my butt big time, even with the gel seat. I didn't last as long as I thought I would, 30mins tops. We'll see, baby steps!

Eating-wise, all I had tonight was a small greek salad, I've caught myself munching/grazing a lot today, I don't even realise I'm doing it until I've already stuck something in my mouth. Like tonight I'm hungry, I'm debating whether or not to have a bowl of cereal this late.


Here is this week's chart, not sure i'll be able to update tomorrow, I have my support group and then meeting friends for coffee.

1 comment:

Susy said...

I caught myself doing that a couple of weeks ago (grazing). Before I knew it I had put 20 chocolate chips in my mouth. Glad I didn't pay for that mistake. Didn't even think about it while I was doing it, and then I thought "oh shit" what did I just do... Have a good Wed. Susy