Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day 93

Another quick update on me.
I've had a weird hungry day today. I eat, and then an hour later, I feel like I could eat again. I didn't do very well on protein today...I'm trying to add more fruits/veggies in my diet. Last night and for lunch today I made a delicious salad with baby spinach, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and my sugar-free dijon dressing. I guess that could be the reason I've been getting hungrier faster, not much protein.
Support-group meeting last night was fun, amazing how different people look from month-to-month. We talked a lot about grazing and I think I'm more confused than even. I've been trying really hard not to eat between my 3 meals, I mean if I need to, I have a snack in the afternoon...but I'm trying to avoid the BLT's as we called them at Weight Watchers, bites, licks, and tastes. I guess the best thing to do would be to visit a nutritionist. Every one's meal plans are so different!
What else...I tried going for a bike ride tonight and my butt hurt so bad from Tuesday, I couldn't even sit down. I'm contemplating returning the bike I got actually...I think the frame is a bit too big for me, and I don't think the seat should be hurting as much as it is. We'll see I guess.

Besides that next week I have a bunch of class revisions to prepare for finals which are the week after that. Stressful times I tell ya, so I don't know how often I'll be around in the coming weeks.

No comments: