Monday, August 6, 2007

Day 97!

Long time no update, it feels weird not to be able to update almost every day.
I had a pretty good weekend. Job interview on Saturday, I'm not very confident that I got the job, but I should be hearing back from them by Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
After the interview I went to Addition-Elle (the store I used to work at) because they were having a 50% off every sale. I went for bras, because mine are all way too big now, but ended up with a cart full of clothes. A lot of stuff was nice, but everything I liked wasn't included in the sale. Figures! I ended up getting some really nice denim bermuda-type shorts, size 16 of course. I used to wear a 22-24 there! Incredible. Besides that I also got a nice white t-shirt, with some detail under the bust. All in all I spent just under $30. Not bad for an cute outfit I can prance around the streets of NYC in.
Yesterday we decided to get out of the city and go to the beach. The weather was so beautiful, totally worth the hour drive and 45 minutes in traffic. The bathing suit I bought in June is way too big in the bust, I need to have the straps shortened or something, I kept having to pull my girls up. All we did was lay on the sand and sleep...so relaxing. I got back late in the afternoon, met my grandparents and their friends from California...and we had a nice dinner outside. I of course was dead from being in the sun all day, I went up to bed just before 9 and passed out the second my head hit the pillows. At least I'm nice and refreshed today.

14 weeks out tomorrow!

No comments: