Thursday, August 9, 2007

****Day 100****

I have finally reached day 100 of my journey and I am doing just dandy.
I hit -60 lbs this morning, right on the money, 212.8! Just over 12 lbs to Onderland which is my next big mission. I don't even know what I'll do with myself when that day comes. I might have to be revived. I'm really hoping to make it there by the time school starts, Sept. 4th. We'll see...I'm not putting too much pressure on myself, I have just under 4 weeks to do it.
Eating is going okay, I hate eating, eating is a chore, most of the time. Other days I need my 3 meals and 3 snacks. Yesterday for example, I had breakfast, then fruits, lunch, then crackers, supper, and a SF pudding. Today, coffee for breakfast, 3 teaspoons of cereal for lunch and that's it for now. I have class later and I'll probably starve if I don't get some food in me by then. Argh!
On Tuesday I thought I was going to DIE. I went to Wendy's and got myself a chili for lunch, and a grilled chicken burger to eat on my way to class after work. It was just before 5pm and I started eating the chicken from my burger...2 bites in I started feeling some pains, then the super-foamies came. I knew I had to throw up, but of course they were fixing the bathrooms at work...so I rushed home trying to hold it in and about 1/2 a block from my house, I had to throw up on the sidewalk. It was lovely.
My hair has also started coming out faster than ever, it isn't so horrific yet, hopefully it will stay like this. I've been keeping my eye on my hair brush...I keep hoping that i'll be spared the worst of it.

Anyhoo, that's all for day 100!

No comments: