Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 104

Well another Monday in loser-land...

I weighed myself yesterday morning and am proud to say that I now have just over 9 lbs until Onderland! Woohooo! Food-wise the past couple of days have been good. We went to this really nice chinese restaurant on Saturday and knowing I have a weakness for chinese, I was terrified. I ended up ordering chicken skewers and holy cow...they were so good! I had about 1/3 of a spring roll (not imperial/fried), an entire chicken skewer (maybe 3-4oz), and some bites of my friends sweet & sour soup. I was so full, I had to spit out the last bite of chicken because I knew it would give me trouble if I swallowed. We walked around A LOT after supper just to get that brick feeling. It was such a good meal! I was very satisfied after, which is rare these days.
Last night I went to a friend's BBQ and had a couple of tiny chicken breasts marinated in this secret family recipe sauce. It was so good, very moist which seems to be key.

I tried taking pictures last night and they didn't come out too well, I'm going to have to try later. Plus I lost my camera battery charger. Oops!

I'll update tomorrow, 15wks!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Way to go. That's going to be a great day when you reach your Onderland. And mine is right behind yours! :)