Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Day 105

It's the start of week 15, woohoo! I just realised that I never officially marked a weight for last week on here...so here is a slight update:

Aug 7th: -1.4, 214.7 lbs, total of 58.1 lbs
Aug 14th: -5.6, 209.1 lbs, total of...63.7 lbs in 15 weeks.

It gives me goosebumps I swear. So exciting. It's funny too because normally, it would be at this point where I'd get this fear of losing all my weight, lose track of my diet, and regain. Not this time though. I swear I'm so motivated to make this work.
I'm kind of stuck in a food rut and really needing some new recipes. I open my fridge in the morning to grab some for lunch and everything just seems so blah. I walked to the grocery store on my lunch and just walked up and down every aisle and nothing looked good, or healthy, or worth the effort of eating. Today I picked up a wild rice salad, but it wasn't too good. Now I'm eating grapes and I had about 3/4 of a sugar-free CIN for breakfast. As for supper, I'm meeting some cousins at a portugese restaurant. Should be interesting!

Gotta run, I still haven't found my camera charger, argh!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Way to go! You need to find that charger so we can see more pictures. I agree about it's different this time, and your going to make it work. Your doing a great job. Congrats. Talk soon. Susy