Friday, August 17, 2007

Day I-don't-even-know-what-day-of-the-week-it-is

Sorry for my recent absence...BUT I AM DONE SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!! These past few days have been hell. No sleep, barely any eating, lots of coffee/tea, not much water. That's university finals for ya. It's been rough but I believe I've done well considering. I'm just glad to have it over and done with. I didn't do as well as I wanted to, mostly due to the fact that I'm a horrible last-minute studying person. It always blows up in my face and I always tell myself that I won't let it happen again. We'll see once the grades turn up, hopefully before I go to NYC.
That's all for today, yesterday, and the day before that.

PS: I got an amazing haircut the other day. It's VERY short, so I'm hoping this will slow down any hair loss that has and might still occur. I'd post some pics but I still haven't found that stupid camera charger!

No comments: