Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 113

Another boring day at the office = New update. Yay!
Alright, so yesterday I hit week 16, just 2 weeks before I hoped to finally get to Onderland. Did week 15 go well? Of course it did. Did my scale behave? No! I think weighing-in less is playing with my mind more...because if I only weigh-in once a week, I expect bigger losses. It's a no-win situation really. I don't know what to do with that damn scale anymore.
I have 7.4 lbs to go until I hit Onderland, not sure if I can make it by September 4th, I seem to have broken my "3 good week, 1 not-so-good week" pattern so who knows. I'm upping my water intake because I didn't make an effort last week and I had a few nauseous days. My hair is coming out more than last week, but still way, way, way less than I expected it to *knocks on wood*. I just hope things continue to progress, I'm getting anxious.
My big New York City trip is next week and I know the rest of this week is going to fly by. Only 2 days left of work after today, we have a big family reunion thing on Saturday so it will be fun to show off to family I haven't seen in a while. And then I'm gone Tuesday-Saturday...school starts up again on the 4th.

Where oh where has summer gone?

1 comment:

Susy said...

Have a great time in NY. That should be a blast. You'll get to your goal, I have no doubt! Be nice to yourself in the mean time. :) Easy to say, but not easy to do sometimes. I do it often. Thanks for the nice words today on my blog, it made my day! How are you feeling after starting the B12 shots and some time has passed now? Talk soon. Susy