Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 114

Just a quick update because I have nothing better to do. I went and treated myself to a pedicure today. It's been a stressful past couple of weeks for some reason and I had to release some of that. It felt great and now I have cute dressed up feet for New York. Other exciting news from today, I got a call from the audience coordinator at David Letterman and she had me call another woman to give me my trivia question. Thank goodness it was an easy one, we got the tickets! Next Wednesday, we start the day off at Good Morning America, and then we head over to tape the David Letterman show! It's all very exciting stuff. Last time I was in New York, we sat through 2 Ellen Degeneres shows (in the riff raff room). We even got to meet her, see Bill Clinton, BON JOVI, Denzel Washington, Regis Philbin, Nathan Lane. I'm the most starstruck person you'll ever meet so I'm looking really forward to going to all these tapings.
Anyhoo, I got a bunch of exercise today, walking up and down streets looking for this spa, and eating was kind of a pain today. I had 1 1/2 chicken tenders and I was full. I didn't want to push it, so that's all I had to eat until past 7pm. I've been a bad eater lately, don't know what's up.

No comments: