Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 117: Photo-Op

Another crappy weather Sunday here in Loserville. Last night we had a big birthday bash for my dad's aunt's 70th. It was fun to see some extended relatives we don't see very often. Some hadn't seen me ever...only my dad when he was a kid! It was also nice to see some closer relatives whom haven't seen me since Christmas. I got compliments by the dozens, very nice for the ego, I must say.
The restaurant was good, I had veal parmigiano which I hadn't had in months. It was so delicious, I had about half of a cutlet before feeling like I was going to blow up. It was good though...I didn't over-do it. I also had 1 small bite of the birthday cake, in fact, I have a giant pile of it sitting in my fridge as I type. I won't lie, I was looking for something to have for breakfast this morning...and I came across it. I opened it up, stared at it, and asked myself why I wanted it. I took a bit and put it in the back of the fridge, hopefully it'll be gone by the time I go back downstairs. It is situations like these which scare me the most. I know they'll be times where I want something for no reason, I won't always have the self-control to stop at one bite.

Anyhoo, here are the promised pics:



1. Me giving my brother a kiss
2. My dad, me, and my brother
3. My other brother, with coffee cream in his eyelids
4. I left my uncle my camera to find about 20 pictures he took of himself, this being one of them

No comments: