Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 128: A picture worth one thousand words...



It didn't come out very clearly and I had to crop out my scale because I didn't realise how dirty it was! But I made it to Onderland yesterday officially, just 1 day after I had planned to. VERY EXCITED!


School is kicking my butt, I've just been so tired and work is piling up already. Crazy! Eating is definitely proving to be a challenge. Today and yesterday I've been able to come home and make a salad (with protein) to take the edge off until supper. I've also gotten into a bad habit of eating my mom's banana-chocolate mini muffins. I had 2 last night (over the course of 2 or so hours) and then another this morning. At least I can somewhat stop myself.


Here are some hair pictures, I didn't have that much to choose from, hope these are detailed enough!

1 comment:

Susy said...

TA DA GREAT NEWS. Congrats. And I'm doing a happy dance for you right now! :)