Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 130

I. Hate. Eggs.

Explanation? I took my brothers out for brunch this morning, figure I'd order a small plate which had 2 eggs, bacon, potatoes. Now maybe I ate too fast, or maybe it was just the eggs but holy cow I thought I was going to die right there in the restaurant. I've only had eggs maybe 3 or 4 times but each time something different has happened. I held it in the whole ride home and I guess I did a good job of it, I couldn't even throw it up when I got home. Yucky! I do feel much better now, but that was weird and hasn't happened in weeks!

Today is officially 'job hunting' day. I need a job, and I need it soon!

1 comment:

Susy said...

It really is a personal journey. What works for one doesn't work for the other person. I love eggs. It's one of my favorite proeins, and I love egg whites scammbled. Sorry to hear your yucky both Saturday and last night. How are the b12 shots coming and did you ever get all your engery back after the treatment? Take care! Susy