Monday, September 10, 2007

Day 132

Well folks, I'm having troubles! This is one of those embarrassing TMI entries, so brace yourselves.
Late last week I started having UTI symptoms. It wasn't so bad and I knew I had a doctor appointment this morning so I toughed it out through the weekend. I actually woke up during the night from the pain/discomfort, I told all this to my doctor and of course she figured out right away what it was. She gave me a prescription for Macrobid, which I've taken in the past with no complications or side effects.
Anyhoo, I was to take them with food, which I did. Within 20 minutes of having breakfast, I started feeling nauseous. I was about to leave for class so I tried not to let it get to me, but after a while, I just couldn't take it anymore. I tried throwing up and nothing was coming up, it was just dry heaves. I felt really tired after that whole ordeal so I went to bed and slept for 4hrs.

I'll try the 2nd pill tonight, see how it goes. Hopefully it was a fluke and I can get rid of this infection.

No comments: