Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 156

Another quick update this evening. I hate homework! I've had a really, really happy past couple of days. I met a boy, his name is Claudio and I really, really like him! We've had a couple of unofficial "getting to know each other" dates, but tomorrow night is the big official fancy schmany dinner date. This is a huge thing for me because other than the one boyfriend I've had, I've never really dated like other girls my age. We're taking it slow and I'll see where this takes me!
In other news, I went gym hunting today, sort of. I knew of a gym near my school which I had been avoiding because I didn't think it was worth seeing. It seemed small and I knew it had been around for a long time which mean old equipment etc. Well I went to see it today and was completely blown again! It takes up the entire floor upstairs and every cardio machine has its own satelite tv, the classes seem very interesting, and it was huge! I got a good vibe and it's definitely a contender. Plus, with my student discount, it's almost half price from the regular membership. Also, I can go to the location near my house since I'm not downtown at school every day.

I should really get going, here's what I ate:

B - Nothing
Snack - Medium SF vanilla NF latte
L - 3oz chicken, a few french fries, a few sips diet coke
S - Probably leftover chicken, cheese
Snack - I may have a latte tonight

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yea for you! You're probably nervous. Just remember to be yourself and have fun. You're young! OK, so totally confused, I thought we weren't suppose to have soda??? I'd kill for a sip of Diet DP, but then I think, heck if that's all I can have no point in teasing myself! :) Have fun, can't wait for a post about your big date!